Site Overlay

Additions & Alterations

If you decide to add on more floor area to your existing property or any alterations to the existing property has to be approved by the local council unless they are minor in nature and in this case will be submitted as a ‘minor building work’:

Read more at:

A copy of the Ethekwini Building Plan Brochure can be downloaded from:

Items that we will require for council submission:

  • A copy of your title deed
  • Proxy letter (for companies, trusts etc.)
  • Copy of your latest council approved plans

Contact Us:

Submit an enquiry via the below form and one of our consultants will contact you.

Alternatively you can email info@cgrarchitectural or call 074 693 8532 for further assistance.


× WhatsApp Us